Delvaux Xpertise BV, with its registered office at Vennestraat 61 2275 Lille, BE 0757.879.212 (hereinafter referred to as “Delvaux xpertise”) collects and processes personal data via its website, https://delvauxxpertise.be
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of 27 April 2016 defines “personal data” as any information relating to an identified or directly or indirectly identifiable natural person (such as an individual’s first or last name, date of birth, etc.) (the “Personal Data”). Delvaux xpertise is considered a data controller for purposes of the GDPR.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY US
1. Information you provide to us
You may provide us with information about yourself when you fill in forms on our website (https://delvauxxpertise.be) or when you communicate with us via phone, email or otherwise. You may also provide us with information about yourself when you create a user account on our website, subscribe to our newsletters or place an order via the website. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email address and credit or debit card information (should you place an order via the website).
2. Information we collect about you
During each visit to our website, the following data may be collected automatically by us:
- technical data, including the IP address of your computer, your connection data, browser and browser version, time zone, the types of extensions used by your browser and the version thereof, the operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including all uniform resource locators (URLs) visited before, during or after your visit to our website (with the date and time), products that you looked at or looked up, the loading time of pages, download errors, the time spent on certain pages and your actions on these pages (such as scrolling, clicking and mouse movements) as well as how you left the page, and all phone numbers used to contact our customer service department
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your Personal Data because it is necessary for the execution of the contract, and more specifically to create and maintain your account on our website and fill your order(s).
We process your Personal Data only insofar as necessary to pursue our legitimate interest (direct marketing) or if you have consented to receive our newsletters. Each newsletter sent to you, shall provide the possibility to unsubscribe from our newsletters.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
We process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Management of our website: the information you provide to us enables us to follow up on your order and ensure that it is delivered on time and keep your account up to date.
- Customer service: we ask you to provide us with your contact details, in particular your email address and phone number, in order to respond to questions you might have regarding the use of our website and to keep you informed of the status of your order.
- Direct marketing: we wish to keep you informed of our latest collections and to invite you to our events.
- Performance of a contract with the data subject: we collect and process Personal Data in order to enter into and execute contracts concluded with you and to provide our services and products to you and adapt them to your requirements and wishes
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We work closely with third parties, such as cloud providers, IT providers, payment service providers, etc. The Personal Data we may transfer to these recipients include credit or debit card information, contact details, the names and contact details of other persons when an order is to be delivered to a different address, and your purchase history.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We take technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against any form of destruction, loss, alteration or damage, including accidental or unlawful.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be transferred to and stored in other countries. Since the level of personal data protection may differ from one country to another, it is possible that some countries offer a lower level of protection than your country of residence. In that case, we will take reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data are protected and processed in accordance with the applicable legislation and this privacy statement.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to access your Personal Data collected by us and to request the rectification of any inaccuracies in these Personal Data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
Right to erasure: any request to erase or remove your Personal Data, including information which has been posted online, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to data portability: should you wish to access the Personal Data you have provided to us or to request that these Personal Data be transferred to a third party, please contact email@example.com
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing activities based on consent given prior thereto.
You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
Retention policy: we store your Personal Data no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or the statutorily applicable period, i.e. approximately seven years. URLs are deleted automatically after 15 days.